Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber of Commerce
February 9th from 9:00 to 12:00.
Big Strategy for Small Business—How to out-compete and out-earn your rivals by thinking like the world’s best performing companies.
I am pleased to be asked back by the Cincinnati Chamber for the third time to to offer this CEO Workshop. CEOs will participate in exercises that will:
- Show how top-performers think differently about their strategy that makes them formidable competitors.
- Help zero-in on your company’s Driving Force that will begin to create performance- improving focus and discipline.
- Create two or three unique and powerful strategic possibilities for your company.
- Show how to turn your strategy into a coherent and unbeatable set of competitive activities.
- Make sure your current products and services fit your strategy–and what to do with the ones that don’t.
To register, please click here==>http://www.cincinnatichamber.com/events/eventdetail.aspx?menu_id=144&EventCode=N1202BE
PODi’s 2012 AppForum
January 23-25 in Las Vegas.
I’m proud to be part of the speaking roster chosen to share expertise and knowledge with hundreds of digital print pros at PODi’s AppForum, the longest running independent digital print conference in the industry. I will be presenting a Strategic Transformation CEO Workshop as part of the pre-conference half-day intensives. This workshop will show CEOs how to reinvigorate their business, increase their margins and out-compete their rivals by adopting the competitive thinking of the world’s best-performing companies.
Learn about what’s best and what’s next in direct marketing, cross media, QR codes, digital packaging, personalized video, augmented reality, web-to-print, social media, and more. Get unbiased straight talk and make lasting connections that will help you make more money with digital printing.
I’m happy to be able to offer you an exclusive Speaker discount on your AppForum ticket. Use this code when you register: SPK2012DIS, and enjoy a special $100 “Company Name” Discount. Register now